Hi From NYC!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca1122

Charged By Chins.
Hi!

My name is Rebecca. I don't have a chin, but hopefully I will soon. Any advice for the future?

I've already done all of the research. I've even made a list of things to get for the chin.

I just have to convince my parents to let me get one :D

~Rebecca

Hi and welcome! I think it is great you are doing a thorough research of chins before you get one. You will have one very lucky chin someday!

Welcome to CnH. :)

Laura gave you some good links. Trust me, you haven't done "all" the research. Nobody knows everything there is to know about chins, it's a constant learning situation. It's good that you've done some research and know the basics, but reading through the various forums is your best bet before getting a chin.

Also, just want to point out (especially in NY) that vet bills for chins are very expensive. If your parents aren't 100% on board with you having one and willing to foot the bill when your chin has an emergency, you might want to hold off on getting one for a bit longer.

Back