Hi from Massachusetts!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you play with your Chin?

• In an entire room

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • In a playpen

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • In a hallway

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • In the bathroom

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Chula

Wood Widdler
Hi All,

My name is Angie, and I am a proud new owner of my first chinchilla, Chula! I've had her for a week now, and I just love her to pieces! She's about 1.5 years old and came from a family who could not spend time with her since they've now had two children. As she lays in her hammock at night listening to some tunes, I wonder if she's thinking... "Ahhh, this is the life!" I sure hope so!

Attachments

• Chula.jpg
    Chula.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 35
  • ChulaCage.jpg
    ChulaCage.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 43
  • ChulaBelly.jpg
    ChulaBelly.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi Angie! Chula is adorable and I'm sure she appreciates all the spoils you've already provided for her! One thing to note, if you find Chula starts nibbling on her hammock, you'll want to replace it with a fleece hammock, which is a safer alternative.

welcome ! congrats! look so cute! i like the cage too? did you buy it or like make it yourself? Im from MA too! so COOL!!

Wow, Angie, nice cage! Does Chula jump easily on the sloped shelves? I always wondered if they were difficult for the chins to jump up and down on and if it was worth trying out to keep from having to sweep like 4 times a day, gah! My chin, Chloe, loves her chin spin. She came with a plastic wheel when I bought her off CL but she literally never used it. Chula will probably love her chin spin, too.

I haven't used my AC here in days (Chloe is loving this weather). The weather changed drastically overnight here it seems. I was at a party last night and we had to build a fire it got so cold, since it was too cramped inside with all the people. I could see my breath while it was still pretty early out.

wow, that is one cool-looking cage! i'd go so far as to say it rivals the one my dad made for Jonesy...except hers is about the size of a Miata stood on end. :rolleyes:

Wow, Angie, nice cage! Does Chula jump easily on the sloped shelves? I always wondered if they were difficult for the chins to jump up and down on and if it was worth trying out to keep from having to sweep like 4 times a day, gah!

The sloped shelves are so nice! He brushes it right off with a sweep of his tail. LOL Yes, I said HE!! Oh boy - That's for another topic I'll be posting soon! And yes, he jumps around on those shelves like he owns the place (which he does!)

Back