Hi everyone

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessers

Hi! I've been a member and posting some things for two months but I've never really introduced myself so here it is. My name is Jessica but I have many nicknames. I joined CnH somewhere near my birthday so I'm 14 maybe one of the youngest:). My friend gave me a chinchilla for my birthday (and her name is Tiger because she was born in the year of the tiger in the chinese calendar) and I researched and played with her chinchillas many times. (I saw Tiger many times as a newborn kit) Since then I've had 3 other 'rescues' only because they had bad owners. I rehomed one after a little bit more than a month to a lady who had other chins and experience and I lost another to maybe something he ate when he escaped :( I currently have another 'rescue' which I'm planning to keep and he is a mosaic (I think) and his name is shadow (I don't know why I didn't name him & he is in my avatar) I've already learned a lot from everyone on this forum and I hope to learn more and meet more chinchilla lovers!

Hi! Pretty much everyone here is a fanatic chinchilla lover so you will definitely meet a bunch!! Sorry about your lost chinny, by the way, but I'm glad you got to rescue some from bad situations.

Thanks all I look forward to chatting with you, I've already become addicted to CnH :neener:
pictures of my babies:
1st: Shadow (unknown age)
2nd: Tiger ( 4 months)
3rd: My poor baby 'lumpy' (unkown age and his owners were very blunt about his matts:()

Attachments

• 0384e5d_19.jpg
    0384e5d_19.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3321.jpg
    IMG_3321.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3324.jpg
    IMG_3324.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi and welcome! Those are some adorable chins! How wonderful that you have taken in these chins and rescued them from bad situations - and at such a young age!

Thanks I'm one of those 'animal lovers' I really want to take in others but unfortunately I'm running out of room :(

hello and welcome and keep up the good work! the chinnys are very cute and glad to hear they are in a better situation.

Back