Hi again!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chingal

For all of you who do not know me. I am Trinity and I reside in Emmett Idaho and have been involved with chinchillas since I was a kid and had quite a good sized herd and showed some of them for a couple of years before my divorce. Now We only raise sapphire and Ebony variations with a herd of about 25 and do not sell or advertise to the public (except locally or people I know). We have recently started doing rescue work with chinchillas (this has come since my son started rescuing reptiles) it is not a huge problem here in Idaho , but this year we have received 12 rescues and successfully rehomed 9 of those.

My SO and I have 1 child together and 6 in our blended family!! So we stay busy with sports, school, and kid hobbies.

In closing, I am sorry to see CnQ disappear ,but what a WONDERFUL thing to have everyone from there find a place here. THANK YOU to everyone who worked so hard to put this together! There are only two other forums I visit and like this they are great because of the people who run them and hte people who contribute to them

Hi Trinity, glad to have you back. You sound like you must be very busy with your rescue chins and family. Sounds like your son who rescues reptiles is following in your footsteps. I find it very rewarding to care for and work with animals and have it rub off on the kids. I have two boys who are starting to appreciate animals, and I think it will help turn them into decent men one day.

Glad you found your way back!

Back