Heyah'

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaLoves

Dottie & Lolah's Mommy!
Heyah' fellow chinchilla lover's! :wave3:

I'm new here, as you can see. My cousin known as 'cutiepie' on here told me about the forum so I figured I'd take a look around.
I actually found this site very useful so decided to join!

I am a new-ish chinchilla owner. I got two chinchillas a few weeks ago and so far I'v done pretty good a caring for them. I got them from a local breeder who was selling out some of her chinchillas.

I got a pair of females. The breeder just called them whites, I know there are different kinds but I cant seam to figure out what color they really are? Im guessing mosaic or white ebony. They are white but have dark gray on them in certain places, they are just adorable!

Dottie- Who came with her name because of the spot on her head, is around 4 years old. Very outgoing and playful! She had a baby about 6 month ago which is the other female I got with her. She is a great, friendly, sweet chinchilla and just loves attention and chin scratches!

Lolah- Got her name because of how cute and little she is. She looks so girly and princess-y? lol And Lolah is a very pretty feminine name and just seamed to fit. She is shy but very friendly. She watches Dottie first to make sure its ok for chin scratches or to take a treat. She looks up to her momma, thats for sure. She's a great little chin who just needs a little time to come around.

As far as their cage goes, Im going to be trading (or selling) my FN to 'cutiepie' to get her QC. I just like it a lot better than mine. Nothing is wrong with it, I just want a different type of cage.
When we switch cages, I'll post some pics!
I'm going to post some pics of my girls in a little bit and maybe someone can help me with color.

Alright, I'll wrap it up now.
Thanks C&H for the great information so far!!

Hi and welcome! We're happy to have you here and glad that the info here has been so helpful. I never get enough of this forum. Great info and great people!

Welcome to the forum! This forum is amazing..and ditto, full of great people. Ask and learn! (Oh, and read, haha)

Welcome cuz :)) Glad to see you joined! You gotta come back over and we can play wiht the chinnys!

Latest posts

Back