Help name my 'Rescue Chinnie' w/ Updated Pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkpiggy1989

'No they're not bunnies'
I recently rescued a pink white female. See the story here:

http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27282

Shes adjusting well and I've definitely seen a HUGE change in her personality. And I'm happy to announce after a few nice longggg dust baths, she no longer smells! :neener: Anyyywayssss, she STILL doesn't have a name. I was thinking of naming her 'Phoenix' because of her getting a fresh new start. I also like the name Penelope. I already have 2 other girls named 'Delilah' and 'Sandy' so any suggestions other than those please!

182lqc.jpg

2zefsk9.jpg

mw5y6t.jpg

nd3eau.jpg

She's cute! I like Penelope. You might already know this but just in case you don't I thought I should suggest moving her to a different cage that doesn't have plastic. Or replacing the plastic pan. It looks like there are chew marks on it and plastic is bad for her. I'm guessing its just a temporary cage since you said she's a rescue, but I just wanted to make sure :)

She's cute! I like Penelope. You might already know this but just in case you don't I thought I should suggest moving her to a different cage that doesn't have plastic. Or replacing the plastic pan. It looks like there are chew marks on it and plastic is bad for her. I'm guessing its just a temporary cage since you said she's a rescue, but I just wanted to make sure :)

Yeah, its just my quarantine cage. The chew marks aren't from her. Its my very first chinchilla cage when I got my first chin 6 years ago, and didn't no any better, but its gonna have to due for a few weeks. Once shes out of the 30 days and she sees a vet, I'm gonna get a second level for one of my ferret nations for her!

I think she's a Cora, but I also really like Penelope. you could call her Penny! (as in lucky penny because she was so lucky you were there to rescue her!):)

Latest posts

Back