Help my chins in love with me!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

readingchinlover

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY MALE CHIN? I THINK HE THINKS I AM HIS MATE AND HE IS ACTING REALLY WIERD. IS THIS SOMETHING THAT OTHER CHIN OWNERS EXPERIENCE? HE IS ALMOST 3 AND I HAVE HAD HIM SINCE HE WAS AROUND 6 MONTHS. :hair:

he could be going through a phase.

have you tried giving him a cuddle buddy to 'ease his frustrations'? lol. just be sure the cuddle buddy is made from 100% fleece and is stuffed with fleece (scraps, etc) and is not a regular stuffed animal.

LOL.. i dont neccessarily think "hes in love with you" hes probably in his season.
Is he trying to hump you? Mine does this, i just gently push him off my arm.

He's hormonal and wanting some lovin'. Push him away and let him have his private alone time. This isn't at all abnormal. Most males tend to calm down and not act this way by they time they are a couple years old, but there are a few that do that when they are much older.

Are you sure that he doesn't have a fur ring? Sometimes that can dramatically impact the chins' behavior. You may want to check him for one.

when i had jsut my male, he would do the same thing. He loves to get his stomich scrated, but would occsionly and sunndly try to raise his body up higher, so you were petting.. a little bit lowwer.

Hes just a male wantin some action... how unusual i no'

Latest posts

Back