Hello!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mable

Chin Mommy :)
A little about my self since i havent formally introduced myself.
My name is Melissa and i live in the Northern New Jersey area. I am 23 and the proud mommy of 4 (yes 4!!!) beautiful and trouble making chins lol... I first adopted my first chin on April 16th 2010 (MIMI) from a woman who took in surrendered chins. Once i got Mimi i had to get her a friend.. So i went on my search for Rosie who i adopted from a guy who just wanted her to have a good home. Rosie was all alone since her cagemate died and was very depressed. Once i brought her home and she met Mimi it was love at first site.. They are like long lost sisters who never leave each others side.. The special thing about rosie is that she has 3 legs.. the owner advised me that her back leg was amputated due to a break and it never healing correctly. but she is faster and jumps higher then the others lol.. now i recently adopted Poopsie in March of 2011 from a animal shelter she is the white mosaic. she was in a duffle....YES DUFFLE BAG!!!! in the shelter with 2 other chinchillas. i picked her out of the 3 because she came to me when i looked into the bag.. even though she was so scared with her bad life she managed to not pee on me there but to wait till we got home..lol now she had trouble dealing with my other two girls so i had them separated.. little did i know that the reason was because she was pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Butterball lol... now as you can see in the pics below that they are a happy family and getting along.. but i know i will have to separate the male when hes older. hes only 7 weeks. .. thank you for taking the time to get to know me and my babies

Attachments

• 4chins.jpg
    4chins.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 20
  • butterball.jpg
    butterball.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 21
  • rosie and poopsie.jpg
    rosie and poopsie.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 22
  • poopsie.jpg
    poopsie.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 22
  • rosieandbasket.jpg
    rosieandbasket.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 16
oh my gosh, what ADORABLE little munchkins! And all such crazy stories too! I wish my girls would get along and snuggle like your two!

lol yes i know.. but now they all love each other and snuggle together .. its the cutest thing ...

Latest posts

Back