Hello!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahbeth

Hi, I'm Hannah. I've been a member on here for a short while, thought it was time to introduce myself and Roo! I'm going to *attempt* to post some pictures of my Roo, but I can't guarantee they're going to work right.

2011-01-17105755.jpg

His favourite way to sleep - when he isn't upside down scaring me because he looks dead!

2011-01-17134757.jpg

This is an old picture, as you can tell by the other pictures the plastic is now covered by fleece. And boy is it easier to clean!

2011-01-24123802.jpg

This is also a fairly old picture, flimsy plastic slide has been replaced with several wooden ledges.

2011-03-16095559.jpg

"Oh boy, oh boy - is it time to play?!"

Anyways, that's all. Hope that worked! :thumbsup:

Oh, I also didn't realize how smart these little guys can be! Roo has me trained. 2 AM when he wants a rosehip or attention, he barks/squeaks/whatever you want to call it. Never fails that I'm worried about him and get up to check on him. I was skeptical as to when I switched to fleece if he would use a litter pan, he hasn't had one accident on the fleece or the tile - such a smart boy.

Hi and welcome! Thanks for sharing pics of Roo, he is adorable! I love his name, too. I love how our chins control us...Roo sounds quite fun and entertaining!

Latest posts

Back