Hello! Newbie...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corgi Chins n Coons

Hello! I recently bought 2 ebony female babies from a GREAT breeder in Crystal Lake, IL. We lost our 2 Guinea pigs of 5 years in the last 6 months, and after a lot of research thought we would try chinchillas. We couldn't love them more!! We have a triple critter nation cage for them, and we're thinking of adding a 3rd chin to help them
fill it :) Thanks for all the info on here - great resource! We also have a darling corgi and 2 ridiculous Maine coon-ish kitties.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 13
Welcome! I think I know the breeder you purchased your chins, she is a very great breeder. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your piggies. We have two of them and I don't even want to think about losing them, they're too goofy and darling and sweet. :) The chins are different for sure, you'll just fall more deeply in love with them the longer you have them around.

How large are your kitties? Maine Coons are the largest domesticated cat, right? (Sorry for all the questions...)

Ninja turtle, google "Abc chinchillas".

AZ - ours are shelter cats, and weigh about 15 lbs each. I doubt they are purebred, but I love them anyways!! They are pretty big cats.

Latest posts

Back