Hello, new here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PippyDePip

Hello! I just bought a Hedgie yesterday and I'm a first time owner. My name is Emma and I live in The Netherlands. My male hedgie is called Pip. :) I don't remember the name of his colour, but he's the normal colour one (dark face, dark ears, brown and white spikes etc.)

I hope the veterans can help me out with all my questions because I want Pip to be happy. I got a hedgie because I'm allergic to cats, I can't have a dog (yet), and I'm not too fond of animals like guinea pigs. There is one thing about me that I hope Pip will not mind: I am quite scared of and grossed out (phobia, I guess) by worms!! The wiggling creeps me out. :( I'll still get him his mealworms, but....I will be squeamish....

Hi and welcome! Congrats on your new hedgie! I have a housefull of animals, but still don't have a hedgie so I hope you will share a pic of your li'l guy! :) I would be squeamish too, handling the mealworms! The things we do for our beloved pets!

Welcome! You've come to the right place. We'd love to see pictures of Pip :)

Worms creep me out, too..eeeewwwwwwww

Latest posts

Back