Hello from Xavier and I.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X

XavierRox

I was so confused when I tried to get on the old chins-n-quills forum. And it didn't work. I've made a new account, I was Addicted2TheFur on the other forum. My name is Lauren and I live in New York. I have a dog, a cat and a chinchilla. I lost a hamster, a dog and a guinea pig back around the holidays. Our house went from being a small zoo to just a few pets.
Xavier is my chinchilla, he was given to me by a friend who could no longer keep him. He's quite a handsome boy. We recently brought him upstairs. This allows me to let him run around a bit more. I do need some sort of play pen, as just today I played chase-the-naughty-chinchilla-around-the-house. I am looking for a companion for him, a male of course. Possibly an ebony as they are just beautiful. I'd like to eventually keep them in the same cage... I'll put up a picture of the cage. If it's too small I may be getting a job and getting a larger one. Happy to be back! :thumbs:

Back