Hello from So Cal

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danakscully64

Chinchilla Mommy
I thought I had made a post in this section already, but I believe it was in the CnQ forum. I've been posting around the last few days, so I thought I'd give a formal hello :)

My name is Heather, I'm 23, and am currently living in Southern California. I have 3 chinchillas: Shadow(M), Midnight(M), and Twilight (F). This is them in their current cage:

2141642492_486809dd9f.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danakscully64/sets/72157601726974902/ (More pictures of the cage)

This cage picture is over a year old, you bet they've added their chinchilla touch to it (chew marks, pee, and poop) :) I'm in the process of putting together a nice home for my chins in a Ferret Nation cage, one that will be easy to transport when I move out of state. My boyfriend (future hubby) is in the Navy and we'll be moving around a lot for flight training in the next few years.

I also wanted to say that everyone here that I've spoken to has been super helpful! I look forward to posting more.

Welcome! That's a beautiful cage you have there.

Hi Heather! Welcome! Your chins are so adorable and they have such a beautiful cage. But if you have to move, you certainly don't want it to be more work than it has to be! I absolutely hate moving!

Hi Heather! Welcome! Your chins are so adorable and they have such a beautiful cage. But if you have to move, you certainly don't want it to be more work than it has to be! I absolutely hate moving!

Yeah, moving is definitely a challenge! I think the cage weighs more than my bed, dresser, and tv combined :p I still have to figure out how I'm going to get the cage downstairs and into the garage so I can sell it. I'm absolutely looking forward to moving since it will be my first time out on my own, but I know it's going to be a lot of work. I was a pack rat growing up, I've got lots of stuff to sort through :)

:wave: Hi and welcome to CnH

Smashing looking chinnies you have - I love the expression on Twilight's face. :)

Latest posts

Back