Hello from Norway

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busann

Well, I'm not excatly new to this site, but I just realised that I had forgot to intreduce myself.

My name is Ann Elisabeth, I'm 21 years old and I live right north of Oslo, the capital of Norway. Since english is my second languag, my spelling is not allways correct, but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say.

I have been a registred breeder in the norwegian chinchilla club NFFSCN for the last 2 years, a boardmember for the last year, and I'm responsible for the pedigrees in Norway.
Also I'm working towards become a judge in the norwegian chinchilla show, and I have been working towards that for 1 1/2 years now.

I have 34 chinchillas, including babies and pet chins.

I don't have an english site jet, but I'm working on that. But to se picturs of my chinchilla just click on their names here. (Need some updating, but will get to that in the next few days)

Some of my Animals, who's pictures are not in my gallery.

1. TopChinchillas Orion, my beautiful Blue Diamond male co-owned with a friend named Camilla Futsæther, form the danish furbreeder Niels Sørig.
p_orion.jpg

It's an old picture, but he has not learned that he should take his dust baths with his eyes closed:hair:, so he don't get a lot of baths between shows.
But he got 2 x 1. place and 2 x certificate in only 2 shows. Hopefully he'll become the first Blue Diamond to get the title norwegian champion on 03.27.2010.

2. Damon, a big beautiful pure standard male, he is from a danish furbreeder, named Kim O. Hermansen
Damon1.jpg

Damon2.jpg

3. Frøken Fryd, pure standard female, from same breeder as Damon, she is going to be his mate.
fryd1.jpg

4. Tellus & Morag's Armani, a standard male, from my beautiful PW american female and a wonderful Pure Standard from danmark.
Armani22.jpg

(A little loose fur, but when he decided to gain over 80g and become a big boy, I just had to take a picture of him)

5. Morag's Angelus, a white mosaic with one of the tickest fur I have ever seen on a mosaic. Son of Armani and Melis, and form my own breeding.
Angelus6.jpg

6. Checky Erika (Melis), a beautiful Pure White female. She past away in november, but she will always be my favorite chinchilla.
melis15.jpg

(Her picture is in my gallery, but I thought she deserved to bee shown here)

Aw, Melis is very beautiful!

And your English is quite good - it's certainly better than my Norwegian! :)

And your English is quite good - it's certainly better than my Norwegian!

Heh - Ditto that!

Beautiful chins you have there and welcome to CnH (officially).

Welcome!!! (officially that is! ) You have some beautiful chins! It's wonderful to have you here with us to share!

:wave: Hello and a warm welcome to CnH

Beautiful chins you have there.

Latest posts

Back