Hello from Fort McMurray, Alberta

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheeko the chin

I am new to this website looking for a chinchilla babysitter around Edmonton area for the last two weeks in August. I can't find any chinchilla owners where I live and want an experienced person to keep cheeko happy while I bless myself with a trip. All the animals usually come with us.

any pet sitters out there ???

welcome from a fellow Albertan!!!

i may be able to watch Cheeko for ya. that's actually how i got started with these adorable, lovable fuzzybutts, lol. i answered a kijiji ad looking for a chin sitter, and after that chin went home i simply had to have my own!

Welcome from Southern Alberta! (Calgary) I'm not that close and I don't have experience with chins but wanted to say welcome! It's always nice to see fellow Albertans!

Hello and welcome! Hopefully you can find someone close to help you out. We have lots of cool Canadian members! :)

Welcome! I've been to your area once a few years ago. I was staying in Swan Hills for a month with friends. They took me all over Alberta!

Hi and welcome! I'm sure you'll find someone here who can help you. Everyone here is very passionate about chins!

thank you everyone for your welcomes. Chinnymom and I are in talks and I feel so much less stressed. Hard to explain to someone how to babysit a chin if they aren't an owner.
these chins are too special. thanks Chinnymom for offering. makes my summer more enjoyable knowing its taken care of.

Welcome to the forum! I'd help out but I'm all the way out here in Vancouver =) good to see another Canuck!

Back