Hello from Bethlehem, PA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkybugsy

Hi All,
I thought I would reintroduce myself, my name is Amy. Back in the days of Chins and Quills and I had two hedgehog ladies while I was living in NY. Sadly, they have passed on, but I picked up my Chin from Chinniecrew at the York Show last year (April??). Gemini is a beige fuzzball with super freckled ears. Anyhow, I've been perusing the forum for the past several months.. but much more often now that I'm undergoing a serious cage upgrade and revamp. I'm contemplating chin #2 if the right one shows up in the classifieds or rescue.

Other than that, I graduated college this past may and I'm applying to grad schools in Biology for my Ph.D. My parents have a small farm with two cats, two dogs, and two horses. My boyfriend and I live in Bethlehem with our black lab, two cats, and my chinnie.

If anyone needs help or a railroad in my area, I'm usually pretty available (accept this month.. darn those GREs and applications) and may come to the next York show :)

Welcome! Um, it is a requirement to post pictures of your chinnie! Lol.

Always nice to see someone else from PA on here.We'll take over the board eventually *snicker*

Here are some quick pics I took this morning.. I'm moving and my camera is packed away so I had to make due with a loaner ;)

I'll post more when he moves into his new cage.

DSCN0780.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

Hi Amy and :welcomewagon: to the forum!!!! I'm from PA too!
Gemini is gorgeous, thanks for posting the pics!

Back