hello from allliance oh

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kosher

Hi My name is kosher. I am 35 and I live in alliance ohio with my wife and 2 daughters(both 10). I work at Taco Bell:vomit:. ANd I have 4 chins 2 Greys dont remember their exact age but both under 3 Edward and Bella, and 2 Black Velvets chickles(2) and her daughter Lily Bear(1) All of whom I have had less than a week. they are from two seperate homes so we are all still getting to know one another

Hello and welcome to CnH! You sure have a handful there. Are they all in the same cage? You should split them up into same sex pairs so you don't have inbred babies. That is very bad because there are so many genetic problems that are much more likely to happen with an inbred chin. I would put mom and daughter together and keep Edward alone if he is the only chin. You may want to consider a ferret nation cage, it can be split in half and would be great for this, girls on top boy on the bottom, or vice versa. It can be found at ferret.com.

We love pictures here...hint hing...lol.

Hello and welcome to CnH! You sure have a handful there. Are they all in the same cage? You should split them up into same sex pairs so you don't have inbred babies. That is very bad because there are so many genetic problems that are much more likely to happen with an inbred chin. I would put mom and daughter together and keep Edward alone if he is the only chin. You may want to consider a ferret nation cage, it can be split in half and would be great for this, girls on top boy on the bottom, or vice versa. It can be found at ferret.com.

We love pictures here...hint hing...lol.

I do have a ferret nation cage mom and daughter on top edward and bella below but i am not sure bella and the black velvets will get along as Chicles got a boo-boo on her front paw(not serious cleaned it seems to be fine)not sure how it happend ithink maybe somone got her from underneath. Also Bella and edward came from same house and we were told bella is pregnant due in late oct.

Hi and welcome! Well you sure have your hands full all of a sudden! And more coming in October?! Wow! Make sure you let us know if you have any questions or concerns. There are so many great people here that can answer all your questions. And of course, we love pictures,...hint...hint!

Latest posts

Back