Hello everyone

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann1

Just thought i'd say "HELLO" to you all again. I kept my old name from cnq's, Ann1. My name is Bev but I also go by Ann. I have been married to my wonderful husband John for almost 14 yrs. We have 2 lovely children together. They are my greatest inspiration and make everyday worth living. I also love my furry children. They are great!!! I have approx. 25 chins give or take a few (LOL) and I have absolutely loved them since I was a child. I look forward to talking with you all again. I would like to give thanks to chinchewy for helping me to find you. :bow:

Welcome Ann! Thanks for using your old name, it makes it so much easier to know who you are!

I totally agree that it is a lot easier if we keep our old names. It is nice to see people i know. I also think it is great to be a part of a forum from the begining or at least semi close to the begining in my case. Thanks :)

Welcome Ann! I'm seeing a lot of returning members and it's great to have the gang back together. Do you find your children sharing the same passion as you do for chins, or animals in general? That's what I love teaching my two boys, how to appreciate animals. I think animals round out a person as a whole. Glad you found your way back!

Hello and thank you. I don't know that my kids share my passion for the chins. That is hard to say. They definately have learned to "respect" and "care" for ALL animals tho. My daughter is 15 is and definately an asset around here and IS always willing to help out whether it be from feeding a sick animal critical care or hand feeding a baby, she is there. I can also definately count on her help with cleaning, feeding and such but i'm sure she wouldn't be to bummed if I downsized either. She loves animals and tells me she will probably own only 1 dog and maybe 1 chinny or a guiena pig when she grows up. My son on the other hand is usually not "as" helpful but probably has more compassion for the sick or injured ones. Sorry. I tried to answer your question as best as I could. I may not of been much help tho. LOL

Back