Hello Everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrissysChins

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Crissy and I am a mommy to 10 Chins! Yes 10! I have been a member for a couple mths and I love this forum. Alot of advice on here that is much needed! Just bought (3)FN142 and cannot wait to start the decor!! Ill post pictures soon of my pride and joys! Cant wait to go to my very first chin show in Dover!!

Chins

I do have a question: Do these people or breeders bring chins for sale to the Dover Pa show. Im really interested in a Chocolate either male or female. Also a Black ebony that has to be with my other female. I dont breed...nor will i ever! Thats not for me. All my babies are with the same sex. If you know of any who will be there please let me know! Thanks!!!!

Hello and welcome to the group!!! Sorry I can't answer your question but there are lots of knowledgeable people on here who will.

Hi Crissy, welcome to CnH. :)

Yes, there will be chins for sale there. Sometimes the chins being shown are sold and sometimes people arrange to pick up previously purchased chins there. I doubt you'll find a chocolate, as I still don't believe there are many (if any) out there. Ebonies are all over the place, so you shouldn't have a problem finding one of those.

Thank you everyone! Also Thank you tunes for the information! Im glad to be apart of one big happy family!!

Woah!
So many chins!
We need to see some pics soon of all of them!!
Oh, where are my manners?

Welcome!!!!! :)

welcome!! what you are probably looking for is a very dark tan. Most people hang on to those but sometimes you will find them for sale

Latest posts

Back