Hello all!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quirkyxkayla

Hello! My name is Kayla, I'm eighteen years old.
I'm the proud owner of a chinchilla, a squirrel, a wolf hybrid, three cats, one doggie, two betta fish and one african clawed frog.
:)
:wave3:

I absolutely love animals, especially ones of the rodent variety. :hearts:

Some pictures of my babies:

my squirrel
an old picture of me and squirrely!

my wolf, sequoia
sequoia

my chinchilla, named 'dude' when we first got him!

mama boots!
sassy on the left and baby boo on the right

I love my chinchilla very much and some day I wish to start breeding chinchillas! :)

Welcome to the forum. I love your pictures, that squirrel is absolutely adorable. Want!

Hi and welcome fellow animal lover! I, like a lot of others here, share your passion for animals, and the more the better!

I love your wolf dog! Wolves have always been a favorite animal of mine, I'm very passionate about them. And your squirrel looks like so much fun! Does he stay caged in the house with free run of the house time, or how does that work? How old is he? So cool!

And of course, your chin is adorable! Thanks for all of the pics!

welcome kayla and pets!

all your pets are adorable. love the dog! mama boots scares me a little! ;)

i would also like to hear more about the squirrel. i never really heard of someone having one as a pet.

Hi and welcome fellow animal lover! I, like a lot of others here, share your passion for animals, and the more the better!

I love your wolf dog! Wolves have always been a favorite animal of mine, I'm very passionate about them. And your squirrel looks like so much fun! Does he stay caged in the house with free run of the house time, or how does that work? How old is he? So cool!

And of course, your chin is adorable! Thanks for all of the pics!

Thanks so much!

Yes, my squirrel is fun, but definitely a handful!
Unfortunately, he doesn't get free run of the house due to all my other animals. But he has a nice, big cage and gets let out almost daily to run around my room.

He will be five years old this coming july!

Latest posts

Back