heidi's kits at 1 week old

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orlandochins

they were born last week weighing 53 grams, 54 grams and 57 grams....
today they weigh 67 grams, 69 grams and 72 grams....

kits1week001.jpg

kits1week002.jpg

kits1week003.jpg

kits1week009.jpg

kits1week004.jpg

Last edited:
They're getting big! Just curious about that cage though - how tall [short] is it?

The cage I have is similar to the picture in the link....except that I took the wire levels out and put one back in at a very low height just so the kits could have a place to hide if mom starts hoping around....I have tried putting fleece on top of the wire part but mom keeps pulling it off.....not sure what the exact measurements are but I know mom is ready to go back to her FN cage....lol

http://site.unbeatablesale.com/img036/bci19411.jpg

Heidi's kits 2.5 weeks old (picture heavy)

Kloe, Kim and Kourtney are growing like weeds and have started eating hay and also nibbling on mom's food.....they also love climbing the bars of the cage!!!
All three are about 110 grams now!

here are the pics
kits25weeks006.jpg

kits25weeks007.jpg

kits25weeks009.jpg

kits25weeks011.jpg

kits25weeks014.jpg

Since we already have four threads going over this one particular litter, please, just add your updates here instead of starting a new thread each time you want to post photos. It makes it so much easier to keep track. Thank you.

They are adorable. :)

awwwww, they are so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow!! I can never get enough of these little guys, so please feel free to keep us constantly updated!!!

Latest posts

Back