Heidi had her kits!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orlandochins

An hour ago I heard crying from the chin room and went in and nothing....about 10 minutes ago heard more crying and went in and there were two babies....then all of sudden Heidi sat up and out came a third!!!! I am soooo excited...my first litter and I got to see one delivered!!!! Two standard grays and I think the third is a beige but it is still too wet to tell....
I will post pictures when babies are dry

Oh and the babies weights are....53 grams, 54 grams for the 2 grays and the third is 57 grams

Happy Mothers day to Heidi!!!!

:dance3:

How fitting! I love following threads right up till the babies are born. :) Can't wait to see pics.

ok...here is a teaser!!! This is the chin that weighs 53 grams......this is the only completely dry chin at this point and mom is feeding the other two....will get pics of them later

and the cage in the background is not the cage they are in...I had to turn around to get rid of shadows...
also this pic is kind of blury because it was taken with my cell phone and baby will not sit still...lol

0510091350b.jpg

YEAH!!!!! See, I think telling her about maguel motivated her! lol Congratulations on the little ones! Cant wait for more pictures!

Was just reading your post when the pictures popped up! Wierd!
Congratulations - they look a week old already! Happy, healthy, and hopping around!!

How are the little ones doing?? How is Heidi? yourself? Maguel is growing like a weed! Poor momma hurt her toe, and we will be going back in two weeks for bone removal. I think she did it on the hay box, but unsure. Just happened out of the blue. Hope all is well your way!!

Mom is.... doing great!!! And the kits are too...each have hit the 60 gram mark today...I even saw one holding some hay this morning...she looked quite confused about what to do with it....lol...we named them Kim, Kloe and Kourtney!!!!

Good names! My name is Kim!! lol Maguel weighed in at 67 grams today! Almost 20 grams since he was born!! He has been doing the same with the hay, it is just to cute! He started messing with it a few hours after he was born, but I dont think he knows it is to eat~lol! He loves to chew on the pumice stone though. I took it out of the cage and put it in the cleaning cage before I moved him and mom, he sounded like he had got hurt so bad, but when he realized it was in the other cage he started knawing it away! He also had some time with daddy today! They cuddle so well!! I cant wait to get them all together again!

Latest posts

Back