Have we gone too far?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Gizmo's roommate
For most of you who know me, you know I personify Gizmo so much. He texts Shelly and Liv, visits his friends, goes skiing, etc. Its just the perks that I can see him doing if he had the capabilities. One thing that Rob and I always do is think of Gizmo dancing and being silly. He always has a "new song".

He's liked Shakira's Waka Waka song (they lyrics are "nommy nommy nom hay hay"), Lady Gaga's Born This Way, and a few others. Right now, he likes Pitbull's "give me everything". We always say "geez Giz is such a good dancer". And I have this image in my head of how he dances.

I found the PERFECT way to describe what's going on in my head! Please you guys...dont think I'm crazy. I swear I'm not drunk or anything either. This is just...me... lol

Play both these videos at the same time, mute the Gummibear one though (you'll be watching the gummibear one, but need pitbulls song in the background). For the most part, they fit. Originally, it was the gummibear shuffle (at 0:17) that I think of when I picture my little one "dancing".

Have I lost it??? Please dont call Chin Protective Services on me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPo5wWmKEaI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJnD-P7Gfs4

Giz is such a good dancer... :banana:

I won't call Chin Protective Services but a call into Adult Protective Services might be in order:tease:

I'm almost more concerned about why you are watching videos of gummy bears dancing with their butts hanging out of their shorts...

For reals--I don't know what to tell you, Luci. You may be a but quirky. But it's very endearing. And I don't personally know any sane people on this forum, so you fit in perfectly.:D

The videos do go together lol it looks so funny but it totally works! Gizmo is a great dancer and he can visit my ladies anytime for a dance!

YES! you have lost it! Poor Gizmo having to listen to such crap for music :( I think I should steal him and introduce him to some gold rock and roll and alternative rock! Even Opera is better!!!! Poor, poor Giz

Lucibear you are too funny!

Cin, are you sure you want Shelly dating Giz? He's quite a show off on the dancefloor lol

I won't call Chin Protective Services but a call into Adult Protective Services might be in order:tease:

*runs*

I'm almost more concerned about why you are watching videos of gummy bears dancing with their butts hanging out of their shorts...

For reals--I don't know what to tell you, Luci. You may be a but quirky. But it's very endearing. And I don't personally know any sane people on this forum, so you fit in perfectly.:D

To the bold- I first saw that video years ago. I have no idea how/why. It's a related video to the "hamster dance". Yea...I'm not making my case any better, huh? lol

The videos do go together lol it looks so funny but it totally works! Gizmo is a great dancer and he can visit my ladies anytime for a dance!

Dance party at my place!

Um... do you really want an answer to this? :crazy:

On second thought...No...lol

YES! you have lost it! Poor Gizmo having to listen to such crap for music :( I think I should steal him and introduce him to some gold rock and roll and alternative rock! Even Opera is better!!!! Poor, poor Giz

Laur, Giz is just up with the times. He likes dancing. But I can see him liking rock!

haha you've gone straight off the deep end :)

I have.... oh dear....

Omg that is toooo funny! If you could find a way to link that video with that song and put THAT on utube u would have a sensation! they match so well! I wish chins really could dance cuz I'd love to see a video of Gizmo boogeying!

Okay, that was hilarious. I guess I just needed Handbag to put it all together for me! So maybe you're not totally crazy, Luci.

Still having a hard time picturing Gizmo shakin' his bootay, though. :))

Bahahahahha omg! I love this! Thank you Annie!!!

I love that I have such quirky friends!

Thanks Annie!!! Rob and I cant get enough. Gizmo was sitting behind me as I was playing the video. He approves!

Now to teach him the dance!

Latest posts

Back