Has anyone heard from Purple Sage Chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiffyskaar

Not sure where this post goes, but i'm looking into buying a kit from someone near me and they say they got the parents from Purple Sage Chins. I don't know if anyone has heard from Trinity or not, but I was going to ask her some questions to make sure that the kits aren't born from sibilings, if that makes sense.

Also, are there any other questions I should be asking them if I do end up getting a kit from them? I already asked what kind of food and if I can see the parents (yes I can).

Thanks guys!

Ohh dear! I went to her website it looks like she hasn't updated since 2009 so she must be pretty busy! Thanks for telling me! It's sad that she's not around anymore.

I miss the old C-n-Q!

Trin never did really update her website that often. I know that she's had recent life changes (marriage, baby, etc) and I'm pretty sure that all of her kids keep her quite busy. Please do not assume anything about anyone by the date they last updated their website. If you want to know something from Trin or anyone else for that matter, just ask them! :)

Latest posts

Back