Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!

:irishdance::drunk::irishdance:

Woohoooo! Im the first to post this, being Irish I wouldve felt ashamed if someone else got to it first, lol.

We won't be celebrating St.Patricks day this year really, but what are you guys doing this year? I think I would rather go the the US to celebrate St.Patricks day instead of Ireland..It seems you guys do it better. Hahaha.

Mae x​

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you as well, Mae! My day is going to be crap, but tomorrow I get to celebrate my birthday and today with friends, so it'll take place of today, haha. It's sure to be too much fun allowed for 1 room :p

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm surprised that we do it better than Ireland!! Isn't drinking the national pasttime of Ireland? LOL

Goodluck today Sammi!! Have a nice birthday either way!!

And it's Stackie's birthday today too!! A lot of birthdays today..Little Saints :p .

Well..the irish sure know how to drink but I was googling and wow to CHICAGO..New York etc. those guys sure know how to do it!!! x

Happy St. Patrick and birthdays to everyone. I just put my corned beef and fixings in the crock pot can't wait for dinner.

Happy St. Paddy's day everyone! I usually don't celebrate, but I might put on some green today so my boys don't come and pinch me!

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!

Ever since I was little, this has been one of my favorite days. From Pre-K to 8th grade, I went to a school called St. Patricks. Every year we'd have that day as a free-day and we'd do all sorts of St. Pat's day activities, dye our hair green, wear silly costumes and have a huge parade around the blocks of our school. And we'd top it all off with green lemon-lime sherbert. Not gonna lie, that was the best part of it all! After graduating, I havent really celebrated.

This year...I'm gonna go find some green sherbert! And maybe some green beer too!

Latest posts

Back