Happy Birthday Satin & Poptart

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalandra

Its been birthday week around here. Today a pair of forum sisters have their birthday.

Poptart says, happy birthday Satin, I hope your mommie fixes you some yummy treats today. Mom promised me some nummy later today! She brought that clicky box out again.

Attachments

• poptart325.jpg
    poptart325.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 35
Thanks all.

Satin celebrated her 4th birthday in style. After her nightly poop-run and medicine drops, we got out the party platter and let her dig in. Boy, was she squirmy... wanting to get to the yummies. She had her favorites: sweet potato, mealies, squash, and turkey. Little girl went straight for the squash, ate a little, then the sweet potato - she wore most of that, a mealie, back to the sweet potato - she was in anointing bliss, back the the rest of the mealies, then turkey, then she ran back to me to snuggle. She was a beautiful orange mess... and so was my shirt. I didn't give her a bath until this morning as she's not a big fan. So we had a good snuggle today too. My four year old!!! Crazy how time flies.

Hedgiedaddy took some pics and video. I don't think he captured the anointing very well as she was turned toward me (away from the camera) while she did it. I'm looking forward to him sending those to me. I'll post when I have them

Tex benefited from Satin's birthday a bit - he got some squash. I think he'll have some sweet potato tonight.

Poptart, I hope you had a super day. Happy birthday sister! :HB3:

Latest posts

Back