Halloween Set ups?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillygizmo

My kids have 4 feety's
Hi all, so many of the members sell some really great fleece items and holiday toys. I'd love to see some of them put to use! Chinnie pics with toys or cage set ups! Post here :)

Here's a few I have.

The perch is from AzChins.
f60c95d8.jpg

Jack Skellington fleece from AnnieO
79760a0f.jpg

b24c5042.jpg

Evil spider from AzChins
4457D858-CB37-4593-B00E-5D1BF6E9D30E-8950-000005DDE8D58132.jpg

Pumpkin hanging toy from AzChins
F5E8465E-3022-4890-8FAE-B8EA1BBBDA75-8950-000005DDBD28FAD5.jpg

Here is Luna's set up. I've added a matching tube cover and corner hammock since taking these pics. I love Halloween!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 56
hehe Halloween sconces look so strange to me in other people's cages! :p I need to work on more things to go with Halloween for next year. What about skulls? hmmmm...

I love the themed cages so much! I need to work on making other things to match fleece and holidays. Maybe Valentine's day colored toys would be fun?

Yes, Susan! I need to place an order soon. My last bug just went into the girls cage. Plus that sconce does not look as nice as my picture. Button has done some serious damage.

My chins cage is always Halloween themed, Im a bit of a Halloween nut and being that her name is pumpkin I couldnt help but decorate with a Halloween theme. I just ordered some new stuff for her cage though so when that comes in Ill post pics . BTW all these setups are adorable ! I have all of az chins Halloween toys and Cindy that jack skellington fleece I have to get me some of that !!!!

Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favorite movies. Contact AnnieO here on the forum. She might still have some Jack or be able to get it. Her etsy store is ChinChic. You can contact her there too.

I have some AnnieO Jack Skellington tube covers and I should be getting my bed and house on Monday from Christine at Twilight. The bed is Jack and the house is Lock, Shock, and Barrel!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Late to the party, but we just got our power back ;)

This is the top of Severus' cage:
8053741408_a880d6be18_z.jpg

And the bottom:
8031893869_c68d8edcc3_z.jpg

And the girls' cage
8031886974_86d951d519_z.jpg

Next year I have to get some of those sconces!

Thanks! I'm actually considering rearranging. They always get so excited when their stuff gets moved around, lol! Some ledges could use replacing too. Maybe for Christmas I'll redo everything.

Omg between,the nightmare before christmas setups and now the awsome harry potter themed stuff ,you all have some amazing cage setups . it makes me feel a little better knowing my chin is just as spoiled as everyone elses :)

Latest posts

Back