Had to tell my cute story <3

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxchincerelyxo

PM for pet portraits <3
So we rotate nights for personal play time for each of our four chins...last night was Heiney's play time, she is the friendlest of the group and the only one the boyfriend took a real liking to...

So we were laying next to each other, and Heiney was sitting on my shoulder right between our faces...She decided that she wanted to make Christian love her even more and figured the perfect way to do it.

GROOM HIS ENTIRE FACE:rofl:

She started with this mustach (sp?!?) then to his chin, then his eye brows, then his eye lashes. I'm surprised she hadn't stopped sooner seeing as he was laughing so hard that she almost fell off his face a few times. Then she went to chew on my earings (I have these different rock types because they are gauged) and groom my ear lobes (I swear they're not hairy).

She is just the cutest chin in the world...and I love her to death.

We were both in tears last night thoughout this, so I figured I'd share...

p.s.
Do any of your chins try to groom your teeth??? Heiney kept trying to get in my mouth last night...silly chin:heart3:

Tika LOVES my knuckles. She goes after them any time I give her scratches, like to say thanks! and although she doesn't try to groom my teeth she does try to groom my lips and eyebrows as well.

Haha that's super funny!! Temp doesn't try to get in my mouth, but he does like to stand on my face...lol!

Oh...and any bf who laughs through that is a keeper!!! :thumbs:

Oh, that is just awesome! Very cute! I agree, next time we need a video!

Aww so cute. I love it when chins try to groom you. Chibi will groom my hand on occasion, and no there's not fur for her to groom but she tries anyways lol

LOL that is too cute! I would have been cracking up as well :)

Not my teeth, but I have one that grooms my eyelashes and bangs, and the other is obsessed with my left nostril. He's tried to stick his nose in it, stuck his tongue in it (which I don't recommend), tried to pull it open with his paws... and I have no idea why. :hair:

Not my teeth, but I have one that grooms my eyelashes and bangs, and the other is obsessed with my left nostril. He's tried to stick his nose in it, stuck his tongue in it (which I don't recommend), tried to pull it open with his paws... and I have no idea why. :hair:

Just for the heck of it why don't you put a cheerio in there and get a pic of that :high5:

Probably not, but you have to admit that it would be a pretty amusing picture!!! :rofl:

I would die laughing if I saw that too.
I can just picture a chin doing that.
>.<

Should he really be eating things out of my nose? :winkers: I'm not sure this is a habit I want to encourage. It tickles.

I'm always reminding my kids to stay out of their noses, and a chin in one's nose just sounds disgusting!:sick: Besides, what about the possibility of damage inflicted in the chin's excitement to reach the cheerio?!?

Tink will sit on my head and groom my hair, but the thought of those teeth in my face, especially when they can nibble a little too hard on ocassion, keeps me from letting her get in my face too much! But you know their intentions are great! But who knows, maybe they are just going after dinner leftovers stuck in your bf's mustache! :wink3:

I'm jealous.
Doofus just tries to pull my pants down lol!
One night I was bent over the bed, sorting through some of the chin toys to decide who got what with my butt near their cage, she got on the upper level, got ahold of the back of my pants and hopped down. I thought the devil had got me or something haha.
She's done it during play time before too. Hopped up my leg, got ahold of about the knee and yanked. I knew I looked good, but dang, I didn't know I was so attractive chins wanted me! (joking)

What about the possibility of damage inflicted in the chin's excitement to reach the cheerio?!?
Yeah next time he reached in there and wasn't a cheerio he might dig around until he scooped out your brain!
I don't have a camera or I'd try it. Anybody else wanna try getting a pic of that plleeaassee.......

Last edited:
Back