grrr

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midgemidge2000

Had to change chinchilla food because the one i was on was really hard 2 get and really expinsive.(i am only 11 and have to buy my chinnies stuff)
I had one-fourth of a bag left so i am mixing it in before they go on the other stuff all together. the food i had is good and i changed to a higher quality food. (dont know whats its called cause im not in the chinnie room.) At least its easier to get and is half the price.:wacko:

P.S. mom helps out and makes sure that i change their cage feedand watre them ect.

Yeah, I worked hard mowing lawns when I was your age (babysitting was not for me) Anyway I bought my own 2 year old horse, trained her and paid for everything incl food and boarding. I loved it though. It's really good for you to have this responsibility at a young age.

Thanks. I work realy hard to get my money to buy my chinnies stuff. Next year i get to babysit. I hope they like it here, cause they r spoiled ROTTEN!!!

Midge, if you are 11 years old, you are not allowed to be a member of this forum. You read and agreed to the rules of this forum before you were allowed to join, and it stated you had to be 14. You can read all the information even without being a member, but you are not allowed to participate.

That's awesome that you're so responsible.
Just a bit off topic; tunes, shouldn't the forum be open to people around midgemidge2000's age? It's great they can still read the info without being a member but what if they had a question and no one to ask? I know I tried typing some questions into google when I was new to chins and I didn't get any right/helpful answers. Just a thought :)

That's awesome that you're so responsible.
Just a bit off topic; tunes, shouldn't the forum be open to people around midgemidge2000's age? It's great they can still read the info without being a member but what if they had a question and no one to ask? I know I tried typing some questions into google when I was new to chins and I didn't get any right/helpful answers. Just a thought :)

It has to do with federal laws that protect minors and the website owners. While the website is well regulated for content, someone under 13 cannot consent to join.

Cookie - No, it shouldn't, and come summer you'll see why. In addition to Jer's comment, we are not here to babysit children and make sure their feelings don't get hurt because someone said something they didn't want to hear. I didn't say she can't READ the forum, I said she can't be a member until she's 14. Pretty much any question she is going to ask has already been asked and answered many times. All she needs to do is use the search function.

Frankly, no 11 year old needs to be on ANY forum unless their parent is front and center at all times.

I know it really isn't up for debate, but last time I checked the search function wasn't available when you aren't logged in? It didn't work for me :/ Just curious, it could just be me.

Cookie - No, it shouldn't, and come summer you'll see why. In addition to Jer's comment, we are not here to babysit children and make sure their feelings don't get hurt because someone said something they didn't want to hear. I didn't say she can't READ the forum, I said she can't be a member until she's 14. Pretty much any question she is going to ask has already been asked and answered many times. All she needs to do is use the search function.

Frankly, no 11 year old needs to be on ANY forum unless their parent is front and center at all times.

btw my mom knows and read the posts with me. U dont need to babysit me i am just here to gett info 4 my chinnies. Iam not going to get my feelings hurt cause u said something. If i am going to get kicked off please tell me so i can log out and not log back in.

Not going to get my feelings hurt just want to find a good website where i could ask questions. If I need to leave I will, I just Dont want to if it isint necary.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of her parents could join, but they'd have to be the participating member, she can't post to the forum.

Latest posts

Back