Greyson

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie

Stuck on Hedgies
I have a rule - no hedgies in the SPCA over Christmas. It was a good thing too, because the vet there thought that the hedgehog had a lump, possibly a large skin tag of some sort that required removal. When I picked Greyson up shortly before Christmas, they immediately recommended this.

Greyson is approximately 8 months old (one owner previously who had allergies). He was on kitten food and weighed in at 720g. He is very sweet and rarely raises a quill. He talks which is quite sweet too! With a slow switch to a new diet and a brand new wheel of which is lined in poop daily, his weight has dropped in the last month to 633g.

He is still in quarantine, however I'm sure his new brothers will welcome him when he joins them in the hedgie room. He seems to have a very gentle soul which I love!

Incidentally the external lump will be staying right where it is. My vet also took one look at the paper work and shook his head. Without the "lump" he would be very unhappy (boy-time and peeing would be impossible!).

DSC_0302.jpg

A new bag for Christmas!!!

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

Congrats April. He has a very interesting mask. I love how it is two toned. He's gorgeous and looks like a very happy boy.

He looks like an absolute sweetheart! I can't believe the vet thought he had a skin tag. Good thing you saved him!

He is gorgeous. Congratulations to you both. You for getting a beautiful new boy and he for landing is such a wonderful new home.

He certainly is a lucky little hog! His face does have very handsome markings. Gorgeous boy!

He is gorgeous...you got a keeper there for sure...:) (they're all keepers, I just like saying that for some reason, lol) Glad he kept his "skin tag"...

Oh April he is just so handsome! That mask! Does he know he just arrived into hedgie wonderland living with you?????

Hahaha thats so cute him sticking out his tounge in the last picture! What a suiting name :)

Latest posts

Back