Greetings from NJ

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevvy

Hi All,

My name is Sevvy and I'm from Northern NJ (right outside NYC). Sadly, I own neither Chins nor Hedgies, but am hoping to change that in a few months as I've fallen in love with the Chin that is in the pet store I work at.

So far, I've bought all the Chinchilla care books and magazines from our store and I'm looking elsewhere for some final information and experiences before I bring my new friend home.

So, greetings and preemptive apologies for any silly questions I may end up asking, lol. Nice to meet you all!

Hi Sevvy, and welcome. Unfortunately a lot of books have contradicting info on the best care for a chin, and I think you'll find that this forum has the most educated people and best information out there. Read through the different threads here and you should find everything you need or want to know. If not, we are very happy to answer any questions you might have.

WELCOME fellow Jersey person Ditto what everyone said about books and magazines. And please do NOT listen to what pet store say - almost all they say is wrong. If you get all your information here you will be doing your future chin a BIG favor

Back