Green Bay Packer Game 9/13

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiquita

Is anyone from the WI/IL area going to the Packer game this weekend? My fiance and I are going and thought it would be fun to find some people to hang out with and tailgate. :)

Chiquita, not going because I'm doing the NAMI Hike, but please yell really loud and tell Donald Driver and Aaron Kampman I love them and will see them soon! We have 2 weird games this year--I can't remember off the top of my head LOL! Sadly enough it's not the Eagles (where I would kick Michael Vicks A$$) or the Viking's

Darn! I'll make sure to tell the boys that you say "hi" though...LOL I'm sure it's going to be a great game, just weird that we don't know anyone going as of yet. Where are all the Packer Backers?!? :)

Ftttttttttttttttt! We'll see when the fat lady sings! Predicting 31-10 BEARS!!

Good game so far! Didn't know Cutler went to Harbough's "throw it away" school, though!
More sacks then I thought would happen, but it's far from over!

Rick what the heck an interception on 3rd and goal?! Cutler looked like crap! But then again what was up with the safety Rodgers?

Best moment so far is Johnny Jolly's interception. OMG I bet he was freaking out when he caught that ball! LOL

So far really neither team looks that great!

1:11 left, and it doesn't look good for the Bears - they just gave it away!!
To be intercepted by an X-Bear is pitiful, but 4 interceptions!!!!! BLAH!

PACKERS WIN, PACKERS WIN! Woo hoo! LOL But, boy...that game sure was tough to watch. Stressful and cramped...no other way to watch the Packers. lol All in all both teams have some work to do (and so do those Refs, come on), but they sure kept us on the edge of our seats and entertained.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

And HA!

Again:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AND HA!!!!!!!!

Back