Goji Berries and AZ breeders

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macaroni and Chiz

Animal obsessed
I am getting the materials to build a new 6ft chinchilla cage in about a week. I plan on getting a couple more chins after it is built, and I am absolutely positive I am prepared in case they dont all get along and the cost of having a few chins. I am aware of everything. I already have two extra cages. But, I can not find a breeder in Arizona at all!! I have searched and couldnt find anyone, except AZ chins. But she doesnt ever have what I am looking for it seems. Does anyone know of an AZ breeders, or anyone that can ship to arizona?? I really dont want to order a chin from the pet store, but I cant find any available around here. So please please please let me know if you can think of anyone. I also had a question about goji berries. I recently bought my own goji berry bush so I can just go pick them when needed. Do they need to be dried before I can feed them to my chins, or can the chins eat them just straight of my plant?? Thanks!!

What are you looking for, specifically? There are breeders who ship, including myself, but shipping is around $150-200 so a bit pricey unless you are really set on a specific animal.

Goji Berries should be dried before given to a chin and should be given VERY sparingly. Some don't give them at all due to sugar content. With any treat, moderation is key. I would not give more than one treat a day, regardless of type of treat.

How far are your parents willing to drive out of state, if you don't have them shipped? I can get chins from Sumiko bring them down to So CA close to Knott's Berry Farm or Disneyland.

I just purchased 4 bags of goji berries from Vitamin Shoppe.

I am looking for a female homo ebony or ebony mosaic. Doesn't have to be show quality just looking for a pet. I am willing to pay for shipping, depending how much the chin costs. And it may take just a bit longer for me to save some more, but I can do it.

I don't know if I'd be able to get to CA, we take trips there very rarely.

Latest posts

Back