Giving notice

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I did end up leaving her a letter, I also left a hand written note explaining my reasons for leaving. I don't feel bad about doing it that way, I work in a clothing store and it is pretty unprofessional really. For example my Store Manager will always let me know when she needs to do a "number 2" so I don't go into the bathroom after she uses it. I told her in my note that I was sorry that I didn't give it to her in person, but are schedules just didn't allow me to which is true (kind of hahaha). She was off on Wednesday and Thursday and I was off on Friday, and I knew we would'nt have sit down time today since it is a Saturday and then I am off on Sunday and Monday.

So today she metioned she had gotten my note, and asked me if they were hiring Store Managers too!! :hilarious: she said that she is starting to look for another job and is getting her resume together. Our busniess has been really tough for awhile now and we are getting tons of pressure from the higher ups (this is one reason why I am leaving). So everything went well, I am sure we will talk some more but she certaintly is not mad or upset. Now I am just glad to be getting the heck out of there!

Latest posts

Back