Giggy is HOME!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
Many of you know that for several months now I've been planning and waiting for the arrival of my third chinchilla, named Giggy (pronounced "jiggy"). Yesterday, he finally came home!

I want to say a big big thank you to all of you who helped with the railroad: Peggy, Sandi, Brittany, and Mish. He wouldn't have made it to me without you guys :) And extra big thanks to Peggy, without whom there wouldn't have been a Giggy.

He is settling in well, and even let me give him some scritches yesterday, although my hand was pushed away pretty quickly. This morning when I went downstairs, he had made a nice little mess of his cage. Food bowl tipped, hay strewn everywhere, willow ball decimated. I can just imagine what he will do to his QC Townhome when he moves into that! I am sure Romeo will give him some tips, the cheeky little monkey.

I haven't taken any pics other than with my cell phone, because I don't want to scare him with the big ole' DLSR and it's flash, but I promise, there will be some soon!

Attachments

• downsized_1030011456.jpg
    downsized_1030011456.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I'm SO happy he is home with you. He's such and handsome little fellow. I know he's going to be spoiled rotten.

AWWW I'm sure he's SO excited to have a nice big cage! Your baby is such a sweetie, I'm so glad he made it home ok! Congrats Shayna & Giggy!

Congrats Shayna! I know you have been patiently waiting for a while now. He is so adorable and I am happy that you will spoil and snorgle him rotten. Get going on those pics, k? ;)

I decided I couldn't wait anymore to take pics, but that I would stop if he seemed nervous. Lucky for me, he didn't seem to care at all!

Here is my little Giggy! Thank you everyone for your congratulations and compliments....he IS a little cutie if I do say so myself!

15e69030.jpg

b927c5d4.jpg

961cb6e2.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! I want to snorgle, smush and eat him!

It's time to update your signature and chin total. :p

Last edited:
Can't get over how sweet he is... I told the chin fairy that he makes me want a violet. Keep us updated!

I have never seen chin ears like his, is that normal or did something happen? Either way, I think it makes him even cuter! Congrats, he is adorable!! :thumbsup:

Back