Gifts

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

That one bookworm girl...
A thread to discuss all the lovely gifts we receive and the gifts we get for others.

A few weeks ago I mentioned a budding interest in Dr. Who, and today my boss (a huge Dr. Who fan apparently) gave me the first televised Dr. Who adventure and a special the show did. I was so surprised and happy. I hadn't expected anything, and I love this!

For my brother I am getting him Scott Westerfield's Leviathan, which I hope he will read. He isn't a big reader, but he would really enjoy this one if he gives it the chance.

For Ellie I am getting her some great costume jewelry, and cage decorations for her bird.

For my mom and dad, I am getting them each an animal from Heifer International. They truly could not come up with anything for me to get them, and since they love giving so much more than receiving, this feels like a way for them to do both.

Beks, I did not see my name on this list? What's up with that???? LOL

I got a wonderful Sony E Reader from work--I LOVE IT!

This year I have my neice Alex's name. I got her Nick and Norah's infinite playlist, some candy (she loves candy lol!) and some new lightly sheer colored chapstick, and some jewels for her hair.

Stewart has AJ's name (Alex's brother) and he got him an at home chin-up bar!

I'm making a CD compilation of Christian music that has helped soothe and heal me dealing with Lisa's death for my mom. I think it's the greatest CD every made!
Mom is also getting Susan Boyle's CD

Dad is getting gift certicates to The Douglas Avenue Diner and Yuni's--both restaurant's he loves! AND the plus side he takes me there for breakfast!

I got Stewart 2 book collections of Orson Scott Card--he will be thrilled! Usually I get him everything on his list and at 22 he doesn't have much of a list. I found this box sets by accident on Amazon so he has no idea! I also got him two games for XBox360--Assassin's Creed II and Borderlands--all blood and guts--erg! And he gets boring clothes from me as well--LOL!

Back