Getting myself in trouble...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I went to Bowen Chinchillas/La Paloma to pick up some feed and got myself in trouble again. Gary had three girls out for me to see and possibly take home and wouldn't you know...I came home with all three, lol! One is an almost two year old standard female from the Shoots herd, then a year and a half old mosaic female also from the Shoots herd and a six month old standard girl from Gary's breeding. Haven't named them yet, but now that I'm back at the vet office I may be peaking at some drugs to get name inspirations.

2 year old Shoots girl...

IMG_4022.jpg

The mosaic girl...

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

And the little six month old...

IMG_4034.jpg

Pretty ladies. What does Tyson say everytime you come home with more?

This time he just kind of looked at them and walked away. He realized that I left with two chins and came back with four and just didn't even want to ask, lol. I think he is more motivated to finish my chin room though. :neener:

what pretty ladies!
since they are ladies how about 3 fertility type drugs (you may have already used these!)
Makena
Bravelle
Serophene

Beautiful chinnies..Yeah, I've definitely fallen in love with the mosaic!!! She's good at the whole 'stinkeye' thing! lol..

Of course, I love the mosaic as well... But I can't get over how beautiful the 6 month standard is! She's gorgeous! Congrats on the new additions!

I named them Thoosa (older Shoots standard), Brimo (mosaic) and Philia (six month old standard girl).

They are pretty tab! I think you should go back and pick up some more...and come to a show near me with them in tow ;) ;) (and then I can just HAND you those darn peds!)

No problem Megs! I just have to figure out how Gary is going to get chins to me from Mexico...I don't really want to go down there, lol. I do plan on hitting some east coast shows sometime after I graduate and have my own money though. That way I can just fly out to whatever show is going on and not worry about it conflicting with school or anything like that.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I was in a rush the other day when I posted their names so didn't get to thank everyone then! Brimo is a bit of a stinker, but she's really sweet to me when she's wanting a bath, lol.

I do too! It's a greek goddess known as "The Angry One" so I thought it was fitting with the mean stink eye she can give. :D

Back