Getting married in less than a month!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlycuddles

chinchilla freak
It just struck me, our wedding is in less than a month!
My BF and I have been together for 7 years (living together for 6) and this past Xmass we decided to get married. We will have a civil ceremony performed by a close friend, followed by a cocktail reception in a 17th century museum in Montreal. We've planed every single detail (mostly non-conventional) and have done most of the crafts (decor, invites, token gifts) ourselves. The event organizing has been a blast, more so because we did it together.
I just have not had a chance to write my vows yet. Time to get writing!

:rings: Congratulations! Good luck with the vows and post pics of your wedding. Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Thanks for the well wishes ladies!
I will most definitely post pictures :D
We already had a "bunnymoon" in July- we spent two weeks travelling in the Rockies chasing wild bunnies on occasion (not a joke). It may be unconventional to have a pre-moon as we did, be only have a little time after the wedding to go away (school starts for me) so we'll take a couple of days off at a Scandinavian Spa after the wedding. But we won't travel out of the country or anything like that.
We are also taking 5 days during the Labour Day weekend to go to Sauble Beach on Lake Huron, so we think that's plenty of vacationing for one summer :D

Congrats! My husband and I did the planning and "crafts" ourselves, too. I think its so meaningful to do it that way! We've been married 7 years now and many people tell us it is still the best wedding they've been to.

Hope it turns out just as you imagine it to. The 17th century museum sounds like a magical location!

Congrats Sanja. Your necklace and dress are beautiful. Red is definitely a compliment to your beautiful skin. Many happy years!

Latest posts

Back