Get out of jail faces

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crushinator, your Petunia picture makes me miss a chin I just rehomed last Sat. Her name was also Petunia (as in Pig) for her tightly curled tail. Looks like your girl has that same feature. Is the name for the same reason?

I have posted this one before...but definatly my jail faced chin

isorrygetout128634079194312331.jpg

Here are my chinny torture pics :D

this is Maddie and Mitzie, they know Lizzie is out enjoying playtime and they are waiting their turn... it kind of looks like they have been smashed by their wheel :rofl:
P5180008-1.jpg

Maddie giving me the stink eye!
P5180005.jpg

Here are Bear & Bostin, not appreciative of being put in jail while their mean and horrible mom rearrange their cage with new things....

(sorry about the quality- cell phone pics!)
downsized_0520001208a.jpg

0520001203.jpg

crushinator, your Petunia picture makes me miss a chin I just rehomed last Sat. Her name was also Petunia (as in Pig) for her tightly curled tail. Looks like your girl has that same feature. Is the name for the same reason?

I actually never made that association with Petunia Pig before now! She just looked like a Petunia to me haha. I LOVE her curly tail! When I took her to the vet for the first time he stretched it out and it bounced right back into place and he laughed and said "Hmm, I've seen seen a tail like this before." Then when she had a follow-up appointment the next week he said "I have been thinking about this tail ALL week." It still makes me laugh to this day!

I am sorry you miss your little Petunia but I am sure she found a good home!

Love the pics here! I got some of my guys :)

Pow Pow giving his I'm innocent face

Pancake doing the same :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back