Gerber Baby contest on Facebook

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleomach

Dawnna's Keeper
So I know I am not the only one who has their baby on here in the Gerber baby contest. so others should add the name of their baby to the thread and a photo to identify the baby with. I get you should vote for whoever you think is the cutest..but a chinchilla owners baby totally should win ;) so please get on a vote if you are a FB member!!

Mine is Clara and she is in the sits with support catagory

You cant vote everyday once a day! Vote for the baby you think is the cutest we can't tell who votes and who doesn't But Use chinchilla gals have some Darn Cute Babies!!!

Here is clara's contest photo
picture.php

and here are a couple more for fun
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

for the record you can vote for more than 1 baby in each group...I voted for Clara and Sophia today

I have voted for Clara when I can, but there are times I can't seem to access the page. Don't know if this is just me, but I do keep trying throughout the day until I can vote! I won't give up! lol

Hmmm... Satin was a Gerber baby too... Gerber adult for that matter...
She LOVED the sweet potatoes and butternut squash. Will have to read the rules on what constitutes a "baby."

I have voted for Clara when I can, but there are times I can't seem to access the page. Don't know if this is just me, but I do keep trying throughout the day until I can vote! I won't give up! lol

Sometimes there are too many people trying to vote at once. Kristy, I've been voting both girls, too!

Sorry I would vote but apparently I have to be American! Cute babies though, I hope they win!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back