• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Galvalume Pans

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jags

Looks like I will be putting in another order this week. Any one else interested?

About the pan material,
GALVALUME sheet steel is a 55% Al-Zn coated sheet steel product that is ideally suited for most types of roofing and siding applications as well as unexposed automotive parts, appliances and miscellaneous applications like furniture, outdoor cabinetry, computer cases, gutters, pipe, etc. These pans are a heavy duty 26 guage Pre-Coat pre-painted steel produced from substrates of Hot Dipped Galvanized steel that are painted in coil form with protective, baked on paint coatings. This is an extremely durable paint system that is tested to stand up to many years of external use and abuse from the elements which makes it a good for use in chew proof trays for pet cages. The baked on painted coating is highly scratch resistant and does not chip and is very easy to clean. Even if the paint does get scratched, having a Hot Dipped Galvanized coating below the painted surface protects the metal from rusting. I have used some of these pans for more than 10 years now and they still look like new, no rust what so ever.

Pans can be made in any size for most any cage.

Pans for Ryerson or Shoots runs 15" X 21" X 2.5" out of this same material are $16 each.

Have filled many requests for the Ferret/Critter Nation Cages (FP1's or FP2's) pans with the 2 1/2" & 3" sides so here are the prices for them.

Full pan 2 1/2 " sides $26.
Full pan 3" sides $28.

Cutout pan 2 1/2" sides $35.
Cutout pan 3" sides $37.

For those looking for shipping rates:

My zip code is 48629

https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?...WT.svl=PNRO_L1

Shipping weight is 8-9 lbs for one pan or 17-18 lbs for 2. Size of package for 2 will be 36"X24"X7" and boxing for shipping is $9.00.

I'm looking for a Ferret/Critter Nation base pan with the 3" side. I live in Michigan - do you have any available, or will you have any soon? The 2 1/2 side would work as well, though I d prefer the 3" sides.

I can still get them made. As soon as I receive payment I order them and most times have them within a week or so.

I just ordered some pans but I can always order more. I go through a lot of pans, the rust and I replace them. 10 years without having to replace a pan sounds good to me! I sometimes get 5 years out of the galvanized steel pans I normally get.

I need a rather large pan at 43.5"x17.5"x2.5". Is this pan size something that your pan maker could do?

Back