Funny poop stories....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eroomlorac

Poppy the mosaic squibbit
Occasionally I bring my guinea pigs over to my daughter's apartment when I go to visit so my granddaughter can enjoy the little critters. I hadn't had the piggies over to my daughter's apartment for a couple weeks now but the other night I was at my daughter's apartment and my granddaughter walks up to me and asks, "What's this?" I look to see what she has and she's delicately holding a guinea pig poop between her thumb and index finger. I tell her it's a guinea pig poop and to go throw it in the garbage. I thought it was pretty funny.......my daughter did not.

Got any funny chinnie poop stories?

No, but I have a funny "pee" story! I got a female chinchilla in. She had just the nastiest disposition. She barked, and peed at anything, and everything. Well everyone knew this, and to watch out, but for some the lesson comes the hard way. This girl was sitting on her hammock all content until my 12 year old son walked by her cage. She sat straight up on her hammock, and started barking. My son thought oh how funny it would be to blow on her face! She aimed and shot pee right on his face and into his MOUTH! Oh I died laughing, taught him a lesson! Never tick off a female, especially one with 4 legs, and a fur coat! LOL

No, but I have a funny "pee" story! I got a female chinchilla in. She had just the nastiest disposition. She barked, and peed at anything, and everything. Well everyone knew this, and to watch out, but for some the lesson comes the hard way. This girl was sitting on her hammock all content until my 12 year old son walked by her cage. She sat straight up on her hammock, and started barking. My son thought oh how funny it would be to blow on her face! She aimed and shot pee right on his face and into his MOUTH! Oh I died laughing, taught him a lesson! Never tick off a female, especially one with 4 legs, and a fur coat! LOL

I had that happen to me! I have one like that, and I used to not be able to hold her...and when they say aim up to six feet...they mean it. :D

I had been playing with my baby chin Jack while sitting on the couch, my son wanted him next and put Jack away. Then my husband asks if I want a brownie, sure Ok. Now I'm watching TV and I spy a brownie crumb on my top and I pop it in my mouth, only it wasn't a crumb it was a Jack poo poo.

I had been playing with my baby chin Jack while sitting on the couch, my son wanted him next and put Jack away. Then my husband asks if I want a brownie, sure Ok. Now I'm watching TV and I spy a brownie crumb on my top and I pop it in my mouth, only it wasn't a crumb it was a Jack poo poo.

ooohhhhh ho ho, MAN.

I am so sorry...eating the droppings can't be good. As far as I know I have never consumed one! :D That's just as far as I know.

I've had a dropping stuck to me that someone will find and tell me that "this was stuck to you." Lots of poops in my coat pockets, in my purse, etc etc. It's all a blur when I think about it, there is no one story about it. I was at a hearing in Phoenix once and felt something in my shoe that was just so uncomfortable. When I got out to the lobby afterwards I slid off my heels and found, you guessed it, a chinchilla poo. All my stories are just like that one!

I had new purse laying out one night when the chins were out to play, well I was late for work the next morning and had forgotten to switch over the purses, now just so you know my purses are actually tote bags, and I just dumped the old purse in to the new purse. When I got to work I had forgotten to take out my name tag before I dumped the purses and decided to just dump out the purse on the table to find it because it was before business hours and what ever, or so I thought. When I dumped it out not only did all of my belongings scatter across the table and floor so did, what it seemed, millions of little chinchilla poos. To say the least my boss, who was laughing hysterically after I explained it and made me spend twenty minutes disinfecting. My co-workers never let me forget it. D;

My boys are all in our computer room.Tigger Too had just come out of quarantine(he was Tiffany's baby from the Jan 2009 Statesville show).So his cage was on top of Roo's homemade melamine.I was working away at the computer and picked up my cup of Mtn Dew.Just happened to look and see a "bug" in my glass. The extra deep cage pans were ordered within the hour and a fleece poo guard down that side of the cage!

Latest posts

Back