Frog

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooper

"Ellie Mae"
This is my new baby that I drove 4 hours to rescue last night. Plastic cage, Cedar shavings, hairloss on rear end and a water bowl that was nasty (no bottle). "He" turned out to be a "she" after I got home! My 3 boys will have to keep their paws off...heehee. Oh well, glad I saved her, she's a sweetie!

Attachments

• DSC09784.jpg
    DSC09784.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC09782.jpg
    DSC09782.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 75
I hate water bowls so much. They're always nasty like that and the chins get all icky.

But...

The little fuzzy is with you now so all is well. :) Good Job taking her in! I hope she turns out to be a super sweet addition to your family.

I never really wanted a girl because I've always had boys...but now I am cant stop thinking about all the girlie fleece sets that I can make her!!

She has started charging (coming at me and then stepping back) every time I open the FN doors. She bit my hubby! I'm really bummed, hopefully she will come around and realize that she is safe and can chill out...

Taking Frog to the vet on Saturday. I really think that she cant see very well (that's why she lunges) and something is weird about her back end. She can't really sit up to hold things because she is too wobbly...

Back