Free Flat Rate Boxes

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caiti

I ordered this a couple weeks ago and since a lot of you mail goods I figured I'd let you all know. I saw a commercial for it a while ago and finally got around to going on the website. It's a bunch of flat rate boxes that are being offered. Just add all the boxes/envelopes that say "no charge" in price to your cart and checkout as you normally would. No shipping costs. It's a pretty sweet deal; free is always good.

Link

Last edited:
lol all priority mail boxes and envelopes can be ordered free online at usps.com, not just the flat rate ones.

The only thing is, is you have to ship priority in the boxes. No taping paper over the boxes or trying to sneak your way around it. It kind of irks me when people do that, because I use a lot of boxes, and it would really kill me if they took away the free boxes.

Please be careful with that, when ordering it says "I understand that Express Mail, Priority Mail, Global Express Guaranteed, Express Mail International and Priority Mail International packaging is the property of the United States Postal Service and is provided solely for sending Express Mail, Priority Mail, Global Express Guaranteed, Express Mail International and Priority Mail International. Misuse may be a violation of federal law."

That's why I posted what I did, if everyone ordered free boxes for use other than shipping, eventually USPS will stop giving them out since it will cost them too much. And then shipping prices from your suppliers would have to go up because we would have to pay for boxes. To smaller scale suppliers it may not be a big deal, but for the amount of boxes I go through, it would really put a damper on my shipping.

lol all priority mail boxes and envelopes can be ordered free online at usps.com, not just the flat rate ones.

Ha! Well, I see you are correct. This is confusing to me. I guess I thought the box was the actual postage fee for flat rate since you don't have to calculate shipping...I must have remembered it wrong. It is nice that they deliver it for free though if you can't get to a post office to pick them up.

Thought I was getting a deal, silly me. Haha, sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Back