For the chinnie lover in your life (or for you!)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pair of those! I used to wear them everywhere, but I think people started making fun of me...so I only wear them almost everywhere now. :D

They're really cute earrings!! A really good friend of mine sent them to me after I had a pretty bad car accident and they really cheered me up. :)

I have a pair of those! I used to wear them everywhere, but I think people started making fun of me...so I only wear them almost everywhere now. :D

They're really cute earrings!! A really good friend of mine sent them to me after I had a pretty bad car accident and they really cheered me up. :)

That is so very sweet of your friend! What a great way to cheer up someone!

I still wear my Halloween Earrings in December :p

thats because "christimas" time streatches out over the course of 2 1/2 months: Christmas items go up for decoration in the last week of October, You start looking at potential gifts in November while you're suppose to be shopping for thanksgiving idea, but you want a head start over the rush of the crowd. You go to thanksgiving, wondering if you're going to wake up early for black friday or not, and you decide to sleep in. You wake up on black Friday anyway and shove Mrs. Fullbasket out of the way because she has way too much stuff and all you want are those nice boots. Then come december, you're looking for last minute gifts and wrapping them, and making sure you got everything on the list and realize your son and daughter-in-law are infact coming into town and you gotta rush out to get them something. Then it's christmas and you got that horrible sweater that you knew your sister was going to give you, and You plan on returning it FIRST thing in the morning, forgetting everyone else has the same idea. By about Mid-january, all returns are finalized and life goes back to normal.

:p

So the 1950's and 1960's Christmas decorations that are still in my China cabinet from LAST year isn't as tacky as I thought Susan? I have 100's of pieces, and admit I was to lazy to pack them away. Those privacy films that you can put on windows to look like rice paper are really cool! I just have to peel them off, and there is Christmas all ready to go! :)

I had to google it, Twilight, but I can see why you still have the privacy films up. Looks like permanent frost on your windows, and no one can get a clear shot of you!

My bat lights are still hanging up on the porch but they are permanent decoration. lighting for the porch that just happens to be bats :p

I have them in both gold and silver and I wear them ALL the time!!! I also have a pair of silver ones of a nice blocky chin sitting on all fours -- I haven't seen those in gold, yet, but I''m keeping an eye out for them...

Snap these up, since they are not always in stock and can be hard to find!!! Also, try searching ebay -- that's where I first saw them.

I would wear mine more if they were in silver! They were a gift from my pets' veterinarian so I'm not complaining, because I love them! But I wear silver more. I'll have to look for another pair. :)

Too bad I don't have my ears pierced! Those are cute.
There are some chin necklaces that I have seen. I may have to get one eventually. ;)

On the original site, Crazy, I think they said they had snap ons? I don't think those are real earrings.

Yes, if you follow the link in the original post you have to choose color and earring style, so you can choose the french wire, the hook, posts or clip-ons.

Thanks for the eBay link, Annie0. I'm so getting these!

Back