For Chinchillas: How to make spears!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this whole organization is "spear-headed" at Tab's place. These are spears mostly from Peach (who came from Tab). Cleo did a few, but Peach is the one who chews completely through the large ones and leaves little to the imagination about what she can do with a "stick".

spears.jpg

spears

Lol chins are goofy as all heck...mine havent made spears with there sticks just there hanging toys...

Last edited:
I think this whole organization is "spear-headed" at Tab's place. These are spears mostly from Peach (who came from Tab). Cleo did a few, but Peach is the one who chews completely through the large ones and leaves little to the imagination about what she can do with a "stick".

spears.jpg

All you're missing is scale tape and you'd have yourself a crime scene photo!

I think our li'l chinnie friends have been creating weapons for some time now, so they can unite and take over the world. Look how powerful ewoks were in Return of the Jedi...all they had were sticks and stones. Looks like we may have to keep an eye out and stay on the good side of our furballs...I don't want to be attacked while I am sleeping!

Back