FN ????

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummychinchillatoys.com

yummychinchillatoys
I now have an extra FN cage now that my landlord made me adopt out most of my chins.... I have a french lop rabbit, and was wanting to put her in the extra FN to give her more space... So I was wondering if anyone else has done that... Put there rabbit in a FN cage... DO you think it would work?

I have rabbits in a FN they even have and use some ledges. It works great, but you will want the Bass pans. The plastic ones make them slide when they hop.

I think you may be wasting one half if it is a 142, since a french lop isn't going to fit to the top with the cut out.

Yeah since she is big i was going to leave out the middle level and I was thinking of making half of the top level a wood ledge house type thing for her to sleep in and make her a ramp or stairs to get up to it.....

Yeah since she is big i was going to leave out the middle level and I was thinking of making half of the top level a wood ledge house type thing for her to sleep in and make her a ramp or stairs to get up to it.....

Aren't french lops big rabbits? I kind of think a FN142 would be too small for a lop, even with the top level available to her, unless you only keep her in there at night and let her free range or in a big pen (inside) during the day.

She is a big rabbit but the FN is bigger then her cage now... She is housed in my boy's bedroom and during the day (most days) she does get to run free in the room... But caged at night..

Wouldn't it be better to make the bottom half more of the "enclosed" area? Just thinking in regards to the way a natural habitat works, living in dens in the ground and stuff.

Latest posts

Back