flying saucers

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rutherford

i peer into your soul
does anyone have quality cage company flying saucers in a quality cage company cage? i currently have the exercise wheel, and the sounds it makes when rutherford runs on it at night is killing me! the metal-against-metal sounds really agitates my heart, so i'm wondering if the flying saucer is any quieter?

also, does anyone have the quality cage company chin spin inside a ferret nation cage? i've been considering getting him a ferret nation cage, but it's a bit pricey considering how much i spent for the quality cage company cage. but my recent job interviews have been positive, so getting him a new cage might actually be a possibility. is the chin spin quieter inside a ferret nation cage?

thanks!

Most cages are louder in the QC cages because they aren't very sturdy due to the ability to collapse. Most people attach wood to the backs of the wheels to make them more sturdy. My FS was extremely loud in a QC.. I have no experience with a FN.

how do you attach wood to the backs of the wheels to make them more sturdy? i saw a youtube video of chinchillas running on a flying saucer, and it made no sounds at all! i was definitely jealous ahahaha

I never did it, so I wouldn't know! Haha. Tara (InkedUpTara) has done it... maybe you could shoot her a PM.

Latest posts

Back