Fluffy Chin, Frosty leaves - Xmas Card

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
Here is my Christmas card design! You know what I want!,...Your comments!

:neener:

xmas423001.jpg

I don't know which size to get these printed...So I have posted in the classifieds with more details..and a poll.

Mae x

Love it Mae! I think each year you get better and better :)) This one's nose and fur look so realistic!

Mae, you already know what we think! :) It's absolutely beautiful and I agree that your work keeps getting better and better!

That's awesome! I do have a question though - is the text going to be over the chinchilla like that? It looks out of place.

Woah..Thanks for the compliments everybody!!!! :)

Ash - that is just the watermark so that the image is not copied. Ofcourse, when printed they will not have the watermark (Mae Mahon Mae...) over the top of them :)

x

Teekachin, many of us in the U.S. have artwork from Mae. She has a lot of experience shipping to the states. ;)

It's adorable Mae! Christmas cards?

Oh, Mae -- I agree -- you just keep getting better and better!!! I love the whiskers this year!!! :hearts:

I'm off to check the post for ordering information...you know I have the complete collection!!! I couldn't miss a year in the series!!!

Latest posts

Back