Florida hedgie and chin owner

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearsaysrelax

Hello everyone! My name is Amber and I am from south Florida and I own a one and a half year old hedgehog and a one year old chinchilla. I've had my baby boy hedgie since he was about 6 weeks. He's my best friend and total sweetheart. I've recently adopted my one year old chin. I've only had her about a week and I'm looking to use this forum as a source of info to enhance both of their lives. My girl chin is still adjusting and is totally cool with being pet, but won't let me hold or pick her up yet. Hopefully with time she'll get there as I know she was previously well taken care of and attached to her owner. I'm looking forward to all the great help everyone here can provide in making Hamlet (hedgie) and Aurora's (chin) lives the best they can be!

PhotoGrid_1376029993425.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Where in FL are you located? I am in Jacksonville, but there are a lot of chinnie people spread out throughout the state. :)

Latest posts

Back